Sunday, October 14, 2018

Big storms coming fast. Sales, subscribers, and shares all very badly needed.

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved.
Yesterday evening, before the storm. Today, it's been wave after wave of rain, sometimes with sleet or small hail, occasionally with thunder and lightning. It will have to get colder before any of this turns to snow, but it could easily happen. We'll see.

A big storm of a different sort tomorrow, when we have to write a substantial enough check as a (very) partial payment on the taxes. It will be only a very small fraction, and they'll be into us for the balance for months upon months. We have to get the car out tomorrow, too, and I have no idea what that will set us back. Then there are the plumbers, and of course the five figures' worth of medical bills remaining.

I've been saying that I donn't see a way to claw us out of this hole. I still don't. And it's hard to think when illness fogs your brain as badly as it does mine. there's nothing I can do right now except what I've done my whole life, which it just to keep putting one foot in front of the other. I have to make some sales, I have to find a way to bring in major amounts right now, and I don't know how, but I've got to get work trying. Wings has new work out, two brand-new pairs of earrings, and they're fabulous. It would be a small start.

We need sales, badly. Never moreso, frankly. What follows are links that are a means of helping a little bit. I am sick, body, mind, heart, and spirit, and there's no room for anything else:
Oh, and the hacking. I think I have found a way around it. Even so, I'm out of "spoons," as the kids say, and if it's not business-related, I'm not likely to respond today. I'm in no state of mind to string a coherent sentence together.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment