Thursday, October 11, 2018

All new by Wings: Worlds of Dust and Light

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved.

Wings has just dropped his latest work, and it has me positively green with envy. I love long, dangling earrings, and these take the concept to incredible lengths. The fact that the fringe hangs beneath such spectacular cabochons? Nearly indescribable. They're called Worlds of Dust and Light, a tribute to the multiple worlds of cosmologies, and their modes of creation; you can read the full description here.

If you're interested, you can reach me via the site's Contact form, or, for now, preferably via DM on Twitter or Facebook. I can receive e-mails, but I still can't send, and I haven't been able to troubleshoot the problem yet (yes, I've spent an inordinate amount of time trying already).



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment