Friday, October 12, 2018

Very little sleep; no idea how to fix everything. One foot in front of the other. Sales, subscribers, and shares all very, very badly needed now.

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved.
Yesterday morning; today didn't have nearly as much color. I've been up since about 4:30. Hard to sleep when you have no idea how you're going to cover everything that has to be covered, and the immediate number is five figures' worth.

I said yesterday that I didn't see a way to claw us out of this hole. I still don't. And it's hard to think when illness fogs your brain as badly as it does mine. there's nothing I can do right now except what I've done my whole life, which it just to keep putting one foot in front of the other. I have to make some sales, I have to find a way to bring in major amounts right now, and I don't know how, but I've got to get work trying. Wings has new work out, two brand-new pairs of earrings, and they're fabulous. It would be a small start.

The rest is cut-and-paste, links that are a means of helping a little bit. I am sick, body, mind, heart, and spirit, and there's no room for anything else:
Oh, and the hacking. Yes. Sorry' there's no room in my head for dealing with that mess, either. DM me on FB or Twitter if you need me, but if it's not business-related, I'm not likely to respond today. I'm in no state of mind to string a coherent sentence together.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment