Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Gloomy days, for too many reasons. Sales very badly needed; subscribers and shares needed, too.

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved.

That was dawn this morning. No rain, natch (except for a brief shower yesterday evening), and it's bright and sunny now. The day has been positively gloomy, though; incredibly expensive, incredibly stressful, and no end in sight to any of it.

I'm having a really hard time right now. I have literally no time to do anything, including try to push sales, and I've pushed myself way beyond the point of physical exhaustion; I've been up and working since a little after four this morning. If I don't find a solution soon, I don't know what I'll do; the medical bills are killing me as surely as whatever's actually wrong that they can't be bothered to find. I've got to find ways of bringing in more scratch, and I have no idea how, but it has to happen. I spend my days chasing sales and trying to figure out other ways to raise revenue, and it's wearing badly on my health at this point (as if that weren't already precarious enough). Among other things, you can get in now on subscribing to my Patreon for the month of October (if you subscribe today, you'll get access to the coming month's content at the relevant level, but you won't be billed until November 1st). I have a ton of pieces in the works, and no time lately to work on any of them, unfortunately, because every spare minute is spent chasing money. There'll be plenty more of the last today, along with everything else, and I need to get to it, so the rest is cut-and-paste.

There are a lot of ways to help out. First, obviously, is sales; purchases of Wings's work (and/or work by the other artists whose art we carry) is always the first option, and it was the baseline for the construction in the first place. [And next week will be their last, most likely, because he don't have the cash to pay them beyond that for the labor — and right now, it's virtually all labor.] Second is subscribing to my Patreon page, which gets updated regularly with really cool imagery and a good amount of really good writing; if you now for September, you won't be billed until October 1st. Below there's also a link for "coffee," which allows folks to make small donations, and a couple of wishlists for keeping the animals in kibble and filling out needs around the house. In the middle is the link to Wings's PayPal account, and no, I won't turn away any donations, because we have to get this done and I have to have some peace of mind over it because I have none over my own survival these days). The only fundraising we'll be doing is right here; nowhere else. So here are all the links; please share them around, and if you are able to purchase, subscribe, donate, whatever, we'd be profoundly grateful:
That all I've got. I'm going to be back under the gun for the next several weeks. Thanks to everyone in advance. 





All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment