Thursday, October 11, 2018

Winter. Black holes of various sorts, with no way out. Sales, subscribers, and shares needed more than ever before. Literally.

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved.
Winter is here. Clouds have settled in fully now, wind rising, snow flurries imminent. I am fighting off a bug, and things just got a whole lot worse otherwise.

We had a record sales year last year. No surprise; folks who wouldn't have bought otherwise, or at least not then, did to help with the house construction. And every cent went into getting the house built. If we hadn't, I wouldn't be here today; I had occasion yesterday to revisit what happened to me last year, and I would not be alive today if we were still in that toxic, mold-riddled, uninsulated tin can.

Still. Our taxes are a nightmare. My illness has left me without the cognitive skills anymore to do that kind of thing with any accuracy, so we had to go to a local person. We got the news last night, and it's far worse than I could ever have envisioned, and I have no idea how we will do this on top of everything else. The plumbers, the car, the 30K in medical bills, and now this. And to top it off, Raven injured his left front paw badly in the middle of the night. I think I still have sufficient expertise to deal with that, at least. But I am . . . there aren't any words for my state of mind right now. I've been so buried for so long under deadly health issues and the financial burden that has resulted from them, and I just don't know how I'm going to cope with this, too. Today, I can't. It's going to have to wait until tomorrow, so I can get my head around it a little. I'm sinking into a black hole, and I'm not sure I will ever be able to claw us out of it.

The rest is cut-and-paste, links that are means of helping a little bit. I am sick, body, mind, heart, and spirit, and there's no room for anything else:
Oh, and the hacking. Yes. Sorry' there's no room in my head for dealing with that mess, either. DM me on FB or Twitter if you need me, but if it's not business-related, I'm not likely to respond today. I'm in no state of mind to string a coherent sentence together.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment