Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Cold. More bills, no respite. Sales needed badly; subscribers and shares, too.

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved.

This is what the peaks look like this afternoon. We had a few brief flurries here, and a brief sprinkle of rain later, but it's been mostly just wind, and very, very cold. I don't think we hit fifty today, but the wind chill makes it a hell of a lot colder than that.

No word on the plumbing stuff, or on the car. Just more bills piling up and no end in sight.
No respite from the medical bills (or the medical problems that led to them in the first place), either, and I am so far beyond tired already that I can't even think. As I said, from this point forward, it'll be mostly just the links. Pain and fatigue have taken over, they are permanent companions right now, never letting go, and there's simply no room for much else:
Still no progress on outgoing e-mail, either, thanks to the worthless hackers who targeted me with more success than usual (this is a near-daily occurrence, for four and a half years straight now). Apple's e-mail program is refusing to let me send e-mail anymore; I can receive, but I can't reply. Anyone knows how to fix it, please DM me on FB or Twitter. Otherwise, I'm not ignoring you, I swear; I just can't send outgoing messages right now.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment