Thursday, July 30, 2026

In process.

Photo copyright Aji, 2026; all rights reserved.

One of the new pairs of earrings in the works.  Just simple onyx bezel-set cabs, the flange with simple stampwork, on wires. There 's a bit more to do before he sets them, never mind before they'll be ready to post. But they're in process.

It's been a lousy day, week, month. I'm tired, I'm fed up with having to deal with people's bullshit, and I'm sick of my condition just getting worse with no respite. If this heat doesn't break soon, it's going to kill me, and yes, that's hyperbole, but also not. It's entirely possible now, and I hate the fact that I have to live with this crap. And a whole two dozen drops of rain, as though the sky itself was mocking us. 

I need it to rain in the metaphorical sense, too. We made one sale the other night, but I need to bring in several more this week, because I've got to order a bunch of supplies for him this week, and silver is absurdly expensive now [gouging; it's gouging], and will only get more so as we head into fall. I've also got a couple of other big-ticket things to take care of before the first, and that only happens if we make some sales now. And we can still use help with shares, testimonials, wishlist stuff I can't get to yet, etc. To that end, links are here:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here [the current remaining priorities are the LaminaSaver for Miika, and the Farnam fly spray, which is the very last item on the list as it displays here, despite being "highest" priority, so go figure];
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.
And we do still need to make those regular weekly sales, so please share all of the links. We really do need to get this year onto a better footing than the last two, a year that, so far, has been very grim.


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2026; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.