
Photo copyright Aji, 2026; all rights reserved.
Today's freak weather, a windstorm that split around us on the highway as we headed home, and continued to go around us at home, as well. It's was the weirdest thing, watching it coming straight at us as we drove home, the wall of dirt up close looking and moving literally like clouds, except instead of clouds, all dust and dirt. Also terrifying, had it hit us directly.
It had a little rain in it, despite the forecast insisting there was zero chance. And that's not even a decent shot of it; it was already dying down by then. I didn't have my camera with me on the road, though.
We had medical stuff today, and both of us had very good vitals. After the nightmare that recent weeks have been, my BP was back to its below-normal norm, and my O2 sats were the highest they've been in probably a decade or more. So despite the disease progression and the pain, I'm obviously doing something right. His were the same [I don't mean identical, but good, too].
But it disrupted the entire day, which is why I'm at this at this ungodly hour again. This week has been hell, so much so that last night I even forgot to note that that was the eighth anniversary of the evening we lost our mare Shade [another casualty of this local damned cancer cluster].
I'm supposed to be doing more things tomorrow, and I think I'm going on strike. I'm so burned out, on every front, and I've actually got to bring in a lot more sales than I expected us to need at this particular moment. Another three or four over the next week would do wonders. And we can still use help with shares, testimonials, wishlist stuff I can't get to yet, etc. To that end, links are here:
- Sales here;
- Testimonials here;
- Amazon wishlist here [the current remaining priorities are the LaminaSaver for Miika, and the Farnam fly spray, which is the very last item on the list as it displays here, despite being "highest" priority, so go figure];
- Patreon here;
- Ko-fi here.
All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2026; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.