
Photo copyright Aji, 2026; all rights reserved.
My honey came home with a present for me today. Yup, that little buffalo. He's adorable, and he made my whole day.
He's here next to the stuffed paint horse that Wings bought me when mine left us, a fatal colic brought on by a previously-unknown cancer a few years ago. Yes, old as we are, we still do these little things for each other all the time.
Today was ungodly hot, and the storm that moved through this afternoon was wild, but literally an example of just sound and fury: lots of wind, lots of lightning, almost no rain. We have lightning again tonight, and that's worrisome, because it is still so dangerously dry. Truly, we need real rain.
I need it to rain in the metaphorical sense, too. We made one sale the other night, but I need to bring in several more this week, because I've got to order a bunch of supplies for him this week, and silver is absurdly expensive now [gouging; it's gouging], and will only get more so as we head into fall. I've also got a couple of other big-ticket things to take care of before the first, and that only happens if we make some sales now. And we can still use help with shares, testimonials, wishlist stuff I can't get to yet, etc. To that end, links are here:
- Sales here;
- Testimonials here;
- Amazon wishlist here [the current remaining priorities are the LaminaSaver for Miika, and the Farnam fly spray, which is the very last item on the list as it displays here, despite being "highest" priority, so go figure];
- Patreon here;
- Ko-fi here.
All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2026; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.