![]() |
| Photo copyright Aji, 2026; all rights reserved. |
Wings's current work in progress. It's got braid wire and star overlays, hammer- and stampwork, and [when complete, likely tomorrow] a sky-blue turquoise cab at the center, flanked by a pair of smaller old vintage Japanese opalized glass cabochons. It's foiled glass, which these days is generally known these days as "dragon's breath," but these date back probably at least to the '60s, possibly the '50s, and back then were simply "foil" or "foiled" glass.
It's going to be phenomenal.
It's been a day, though. After no sleep night before last [thanks to unrelenting pain], I slept later than I intended this morning, then spent the first 2-3 ours fighting with FB's refusal to load. yet another hard reboot later and finally getting it to bring the page up, I find that there are not one but two instances of bullying against group members, and that was not the best time for that to find me. Always amazing to me how people can object to my use of the word "bullshit" [or worse, any variant of "fuck"], but racism, other bigotries, bullying, shaming? Oh, yeah, that's okay, because it's not swearing, and therefore respectable.
Oh, fuck that, y'all.
But at any rate, a morning spent dealing with utter crap has me doing my own work at nearly 11 PM, which isn't doing a hole lot to improve my mood. And I need to bring in some more sales, because I can't just make things happen by magic, despite how people treat what I do, and I really can't do it when I can hardly breathe because my pain levels are so high. But I've actually got to bring in a lot more sales than I expected us to need at this particular moment. And we can still use help with shares, testimonials, wishlist stuff I can't get to yet, etc. To that end, links are here:
- Sales here;
- Testimonials here;
- Amazon wishlist here [the current remaining priorities are the LaminaSaver for Miika, and the Farnam fly spray, which is the very last item on the list as it displays here, despite being "highest" priority, so go figure];
- Patreon here;
- Ko-fi here.
All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2026; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.
