
Photo copyright Aji, 2026; all rights reserved.
At work annealing the silver for four new cuffs. That's the process of heating the silver and letting t cool before trying to work with it; it makes it much more pliable, more receptive to stampwork, etc. From what he's described to me about his plans for these four, they're going to be really cool. But, as with everything, you need the prep work.
Today was a hard day in a hard, emotional week, and the sense of loss runs deep now. The grief is already profound, and it hasn't really sunk in yet. but it will. And in the meantime life has to go on, the work has to continue, and the work of survival has to be done, as well. I'm having a particularly hard time health-wise myself these days, and I don't think there's any way to fix it, so I just have to figure out a way, I guess, to do everything that needs to be done with this newest "normal," which is substantially below my already-low level of functionality.
I've actually got to bring in a lot more sales than I expected us to need at this particular moment. The last two weeks have set us back about four grand in repairs, fixes, insurance, medical, and a bunch of other stuff [July's always one of the worst months of the year in terms of expense, anyway], and I really need to make some of that up over the next few days. And we can still use help with shares, testimonials, wishlist stuff I can't get to yet, etc. To that end, links are here:
- Sales here;
- Testimonials here;
- Amazon wishlist here [the current remaining priorities are the LaminaSaver for Miika, and the Farnam fly spray, which is the very last item on the list as it displays here, despite being "highest" priority, so go figure];
- Patreon here;
- Ko-fi here.
All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2026; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.