Wednesday, July 29, 2026

For so very, very many reasons.

Photo copyright Aji, 2026; all rights reserved.
 
Five of the six works currently in progress. The cuff at the upper right is now done; I'll post an image of it elsewhere later tonight, although I won't have it up on the site before sometime tomorrow.  He also has seven, I think, pairs of earrings in the early stages of work. Lots of gemstone-bead works are coming, too.

He's really getting a jump on holiday inventory this year.

Even if we're not getting much else, namely rain or any relief from the heat. I'm sick tonight, on two separate counts: heat exhaustion; and a hypoglycemic reaction. The latter was probably fed by the former. But two or three months after going off that pain-management medication [and I was only on it for a couple fo weeks, for the love of all that's holy]. I am still having horrible side effects. They're so bad that I'm starting to think that they're permanent, and that scares the hell out of me. I've never had this kind of inability to regulate body temperature; these days, being outside even a few minutes is making me dangerously ill.

Good lord, we need it to rain, for so very, very many reasons.

I need it to rain in the metaphorical sense, too. We made one sale the other night, but I need to bring in several more this week, because I've got to order a bunch of supplies for him this week, and silver is absurdly expensive now [gouging; it's gouging], and will only get more so as we head into fall. I've also got a couple of other big-ticket things to take care of before the first, and that only happens if we make some sales now. And we can still use help with shares, testimonials, wishlist stuff I can't get to yet, etc. To that end, links are here:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here [the current remaining priorities are the LaminaSaver for Miika, and the Farnam fly spray, which is the very last item on the list as it displays here, despite being "highest" priority, so go figure];
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.
And we do still need to make those regular weekly sales, so please share all of the links. We really do need to get this year onto a better footing than the last two, a year that, so far, has been very grim.


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2026; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.