
Photo copyright Aji, 2026; all rights reserved.
Today's freak weather, from the opposite direction this time, and no, we did not escape this one. Maybe two dozen raindrops flying through it, total. The sheer volume of dirt, though, was . . . something.
And it's been freaking hot again today, dangerously so. As a result, we both went on strike, because it's just too damn dangerous to be outside working in it, or running errands in it.
Which was good, because I'm so burned out, on every front, and I've actually got to bring in a lot more sales than I expected us to need at this particular moment. Another three or four over the next week would do wonders. And we can still use help with shares, testimonials, wishlist stuff I can't get to yet, etc. To that end, links are here:
- Sales here;
- Testimonials here;
- Amazon wishlist here [the current remaining priorities are the LaminaSaver for Miika, and the Farnam fly spray, which is the very last item on the list as it displays here, despite being "highest" priority, so go figure];
- Patreon here;
- Ko-fi here.
All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2026; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.