Sunday, July 5, 2026

A brief and partial rainbow.

Photo copyright Aji, 2026; all rights reserved.

Virtually no rain [a couple dozen drops], but we did get a brief and partial rainbow.

Whatever; we'll take it. When everything in the world is this horrible, we have to be grateful for every bright spot now.

No, I have not caught up; not remotely. Partly, though, that's because I gave myself a little time to breathe this weekend, something I haven't had for weeks. I now there are plenty of people who think I should be doing X, or Y, or Z instead, but when I push myself this hard and straight into this kind of exacerbation, I'm going to prioritize surviving, thanks.

And Spirit knows I don't get any time to do the things I actually want to do. But none of that matters, because I've got to bring in enough sales to cover all this repair work. I can't do that if I can't actually focus on my work, but that doesn't seem to matter to anyone else, as though I can just make things happen by magic. I've actually got to bring in a lot more sales than I expected us to need at this particular moment. And we can still use help with shares, testimonials, wishlist stuff I can't get to yet, etc. To that end, links are here:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here [the current remaining priorities are the LaminaSaver for Miika, and the Farnam fly spray, which is the very last item on the list as it displays here, despite being "highest" priority, so go figure];
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.
And we do still need to make those regular weekly sales, so please share all of the links. We really do need to get this year onto a better footing than the last two, a year that, so far, has been very grim.


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2026; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.