
Photo copyright Aji, ,2026; all rights reserved.
Me holding one of three new cuffs he's got currently in progress. All three are slender but solid; two have single larger stones, this one six smaller ones. There's also a ring in the works, and a multi-stone figurative necklace [jasper, turquoise, and citrine].
I said he was rockin'. He's got so much in the works, and a lot more in the way of ideas he's turning over in his mind, too. If he keeps going like this, we should have a really spectacular selection for the holidays this year.
Then, of course, I need to sell it all.
I need to make some sales this weekend, too. It's been a hugely expensive year thus far, and that's not changing anytime soon, apparently. This past week, it was all repair stuff that was years overdue, and supplies for his work. This coming week, more repair stuff, plus I need to order him a bunch of silver before it skyrockets again, and there a piece of equipment we need that's $300.
So I'm going to have to make this up with sales, and fast. I've already got to bring in a lot more sales than I expected us to need at this particular moment. July's always one of the worst months of the year in terms of expense, anyway, but this month has been an unholy mess of expenses, and I really need to make some of that up over the next few days, especially with more big, mostly one-off expenses looming fast. And we can still use help with shares, testimonials, wishlist stuff I can't get to yet, etc. To that end, links are here:
- Sales here;
- Testimonials here;
- Amazon wishlist here [the current remaining priorities are the LaminaSaver for Miika, and the Farnam fly spray, which is the very last item on the list as it displays here, despite being "highest" priority, so go figure];
- Patreon here;
- Ko-fi here.
All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2026; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.