
Photo copyright Aji, 2026; all rights reserved.
A real storm today, with real rain. One of the remarkable aspects of weather here is that you can actually see the front as it moves, and it creates effects like this. And in theory, we've got 15 days of this ahead, at least.
In theory. We know better than to believe it until it actually happens.
I swear, I would love to catch a break in terms of time these days, and also in terms of no more bad things happening to people we love. Apparently that is not to be, on either count, and the last three days have been exceptionally hard, for so very many, many reasons.
We're both exhausted, on all fronts. And there's just no time for anything, certainly not for anything I want to be doing I've actually got to bring in a lot more sales than I expected us to need at this particular moment. We were so blessed to make one today; another three or four over the next week would do wonders. And we can still use help with shares, testimonials, wishlist stuff I can't get to yet, etc. To that end, links are here:
- Sales here;
- Testimonials here;
- Amazon wishlist here [the current remaining priorities are the LaminaSaver for Miika, and the Farnam fly spray, which is the very last item on the list as it displays here, despite being "highest" priority, so go figure];
- Patreon here;
- Ko-fi here.
All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2026; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.