Monday, June 25, 2018

Nothing left in the tank. Sales, subscribers, and shares all very badly needed.

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved.

I don't have anything in me today. I spent all of yesterday hearing the poor male flicker calling for his lost love, and it broke my heart knowing that she wouldn't return and that he has no idea why. My physical pain is completely unmanageable (to say nothing of my clumsiness, not being able to use my left hand for anything). All I get are rejection letters and threatening collection notices on the medical bills. There's no tourism, no powwow, no sales, and not a drop of rain in sight — but there is a new fire south by Pot Creek. 

There are days when I can do this, and days when I can't. The physical pain has swamped my ability to deal with everything else, so all I have are links and a request to share them, because I honestly don't know how we get through this:
We need sales and subscribers badly, so please spread the links around as much as possible. Thanks.  




All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment