Thursday, June 21, 2018

The flickers are back. So are unamanageable pain levels, and the bill collectors. Sales, subscribers, and shares all very badly needed.

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved.
The flickers are back. That's always welcome news, and I could do with some good news right now.

I'm getting everything out of the way early today. I'm having a extraordinarily difficult time with pain, what with the nerve pain and numbness in my hand and wrist, the ripped ligament (again; this happened two years ago, too) in my right ankle and the sprain in my left knee, and the all-over body pain everywhere. It's a beautiful day today; we got the Trickster Twins' boosters handled (covered by the rescue folks), and Patreon has sorta fixed their image-upload problem from yesterday, so the post I was going to drop yesterday is up for today (an image post, so kind of pointless with no image capability then), and yesterday's substitute essay now has its image uploaded, too. I'm trying to get all my writing done now because the pain is really taking me out of the game. We were supposed to attend the rosary tonight for the mother of a friend  she walked on early Monday morning — and I'm not even in good enough shape for that.

Between Shade's and Raven's vet bills and my own ER bills, and the complete and utter lack of sales, things are getting to a breaking point. We need to make sales. It would be really helpful to sell Wings's new work, and plenty of the existing work, too (especially since there's no end to the dunning on the existing ER bills). New Patreon subscriptions would help, too. Please keep sharing the links; I have no diagnosis on the cardiorespiratory stuff, and I can't even schedule the next round of testing yet, so we need to get a handle on all of this:
It would be wonderful to sell all of Wings's new work, to say nothing of the existing inventory. But his new stuff is pretty special. Please spread the links around. A lot.  




All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment