Thursday, June 14, 2018

Storms with no rain of any sort. Sales, subscribers, and shares badly needed.

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved.

Part of yesterday's storm. A storm, I should point out, that gave us funnel clouds, gale-force winds, lightning, walls of blowing dirt . . . and no rain whatsoever. Right now, they're predicting a 100% chance for Saturday, and as always, I'll believe it when a water at all comes out of the sky here.

Trying to get stuff out of the way early today, because I have so much to do and I'm even further behind than usual, thanks to my immobilized left wrist. We unwrapped it last night and I added more snake medicine and we rewrapped it; it's in remarkably good shape, at least on the surface, given the trauma to the tissue. The nerve thing is going to be ongoing for a good long while, though, at a minimum, and so, apparently, is the pain.

We've had to bring River back to work, at least temporarily, money notwithstanding. Wings needs the help with the physical labor (stuff in large part that I once would've done but haven't been able to since November, and there's even more I can't do right now thanks to the wrist), and the kid needs the work. His sixteen and taking care of his mom, who is fighting a really aggressive cancer, and they need as much help as possible right now.

So we need to make sales. And I am out of time and out of patience with this one-handed typing nonsense, so the rest is cut-and-paste. Wings has several new pieces in the works, one of which, at least, I hope to be able to post later today (yes, I know I said that yesterday, but he wasn't happy with it, scrapped it entirely, and started over with a slightly different focus). Given that a new ER bill will be coming down the pike this week, it would be really helpful to sell Wings's new work, and plenty of the existing work, too (especially since there's no end to the dunning on the existing ER bills). New Patreon subscriptions would help, too. So anyway, since my klutziness has set us back yet again in a not-insignificant way, please share the links:
For today, that's all I got. Also? Pray for rain. It''ll go above ninety again today, and we still have the haze from the various area fires, and there is no water to be had.




All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment