Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Rainbows and sundogs. An improving Raven dog. A not-improving me, or sales levels. Sales and subscribers and shares all very much needed now.

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved.
From a couple of nights ago, when it rained at sunset, with the sun out and bright: a rainbow with a couple of sundog-like formations intersecting with it. Seems like signs of hope, and I could use some of that right now.

Raven is improving. I apply the Neosporin with him muzzled because I'm not stupid, but he took it better this morning than yesterday, turning around and demanding his treat almost before I got the muzzle off. The antibiotics are clearly helping with the pain; he's walking better. No pain meds yet today, though, because he refused to eat most of his food, and they can be administered only on a full stomach. Meanwhile, I'm hobbling, because I took a bad fall outside. This is what happens with my particular complex of AI diseases anyway, but it's all complicated by my balance issues being worsened as a result of not having the use of my left hand. It's worse now, needless to say.

So between Raven's injury and the vet bill, Shade's vet bill (and no answers yet as to what's wrong with her), my other recent injury and the skyrocketing medical bills, and the lack of sales and locally depressed business, we could use some hope right now. I, particularly, could use some. The physical pain of the last ten days alone is enough to kick my depression into overdrive; the constant worry and fear put everything way over the top. 

So we need to make sales. And I am out of time and out of patience with this one-handed typing nonsense, so the rest is mostly cut-and-paste. Given that a new ER bill will be coming down the pike this week, it would be really helpful to sell Wings's new work, and plenty of the existing work, too (especially since there's no end to the dunning on the existing ER bills). New Patreon subscriptions would help, too. So anyway, since my klutziness has set us back yet again in a not-insignificant way, please share the links:
It would be wonderful to sell these two; even better to sell them plus the other new items, to say nothing of the existing inventory. But his new stuff is pretty special. Please spread the links around. A lot.  




All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment