Friday, November 10, 2023

A *very* little snow.

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

The peaks got a little snow.

A *very* little snow.

We got something last night, but no way to tell whether it was rain, sleet, snow, or all three combined. Nothing down here today, but lots of clouds, lots of sun, lots of cold, lots of up-and-down to the weather.

Which makes my joints a hundred times worse, natch. I'm also still gimpy from all the walking back and forth I did on Monday, and my hands are a mess. On the plus side, that was also a remarkable sales day, which means that the pressure is now off for getting us through the coming weeks. However, this year has been so slow that we're way behind on everything, including prepaying next year's taxes [that's a zero; a big fat zero]. Which means that I need to continue to bring in consistent sales to get that covered. Once that's handled, I can rest a little. 

So I'll still be pushing sales, if not with quite the same sense of desperation that has had me in a death-grip for most of the year. But I need to continue to bring in enough to get the taxes off my desk once and for all, so that means we need shares. Those new earrings I meant to post yesterday should show up here later this evening. They're gorgeous. And, as always, all the links are listed below:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (liquid soaps are priority now [or Amazon cards, and I can order them myself]); 
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, and there will be much, much more in the weeks to come. I'll also have another pair of earrings in Wings's current series later this evening (finished yesterday, but no time to get them featured), so watch for them. The way this year has gone, things will still be grim for a good while and the holidays will be here before you know it, so please share all of the links. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                      

No comments :

Post a Comment