Monday, November 6, 2023

For us, clouds are hope.

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

For us, clouds are hope. Admittedly a faint one right now, but it's there all the same.

We have our fingers crossed for Thursday, praying the forecast for snow actually holds.

Tired and behind, but trying to get at least a few things done today. Going to try to run a thread of Wings's work over at bluesky later, to try to gin up some sales. I just need more hours in the day. Which is NOT a complaint about returning to MST; I LOVE Standard Time. The work I need to do can be done whether it's daylight or full dark. I just need more hours, total.

And more energy, too.

This year has been so slow that we're way behind on everything, including prepaying next year's taxes [that's a zero; a big fat zero]. I now need to bring in at least two sales a week, for the remainder of the year. And it's clear that my illness's progression means that I cannot maintain the pace or workload I have in years past. That means that we need help with shares, and with testimonials, too. All the links are listed below, so please share:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (liquid soaps are priority now [or Amazon cards, and I can order them myself]); 
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, and there will be much, much more in the weeks to come. The way this year has gone, things will still be grim for a good while and the holidays will be here before you know it, so please share all of the links. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                      

No comments :

Post a Comment