Friday, June 14, 2019

Short.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.

As you can tell, it's very hard to be a dog in this household.

Everything's going to be short today. I felt so much better yesterday, given that I was able to breathe a bit finally, that I way overdid it, and now I'm hobbling, natch. I'm also way overloaded and trying to get caught up on so very, very many things.

Wings dropped several new works last night; you can see the post and find the links here. We really need to sell them, and a lot of other works, too; it's been a hideously expensive week, and there's going to be far, far more with that came from on both fronts, the plumbing/wall fixes and my medical expenses. UNM apparently failed to send me a bill for one set of costs until this week, so now I've got another $1,100 that I have to pay out today, plus the final payment on our installment plan for our '17 taxes, plus quarterly '19 taxes due this month, also. On top of that, I'm waiting to hear whether I'm going to need yet another biopsy; if so, in addition to all the hardship that ensues from making the trip, it'll be another $3K+, at least, just for that. And we haven't even begun to discuss the other testing I'm supposed to be lining up soon.

Anyway, sales. We've got to make them; we're way down on the year, and that's what pays the regular bills and expenses even in years when we don't have all this other crap weighing us down. Unfortunately, this year, we do have that, and I have to make it all work and get it all paid somehow, so sales it is. Here's the link. And now I have to get to work on a whole bunch of other fronts, because my hip joints are barely able to unhinge themselves this morning, and I'm so slow I'm nearly stationary.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment