Monday, June 10, 2019

Isolated storms.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.

Isolated storms. Right over our heads.

Yeah, it rained this morning, but that's not the kind of storm I'm talking about. While I was fixing breakfast this morning, I smelled something that was like the awful wet, watery, mildewy smell from the utility room wall . . . only right in front of me. Nothing coming up from the sink drain. Not the trash. clearly not just just drifting though the interior walls. To be clear, this is the first time I've ever smelled it in the kitchen; this was all new (seemingly).

So I opened up the cabinet below the sink and hauled everything out. Yup.

They fucked up EVERYTHING.

I am so damn mad.

Sherm's plumber is here working on the unbelievable crap that is the mess in the utility room wall. The kitchen apparently will be next. Probably the bathroom, too. I have no idea how we're going to manage all of this. And I have to be exiled out here in the studio, parked literally on the threshold just to grab the wifi signal, to be able to do my work. I did not need this kind of disruption now (or ever), much less all the added stress, physical, mental, financial. We have got to start making some sales. Thanks to the criminal squatting in the Oval Office and his grifting gift to the ultra-rich by way of the tax-law changes, our sales are down exponentially for this time of year. Not prepared yet to say it's a record, because Bush left us a pretty crappy economy, too, but if things don't change on that front soon, it will be a record, and not in a good way. So please, share the site links, because it's sales that are going to pay this health-endangering catastrophe. Thanks.

P.S. Only expect to see me if/when you see me. I was already buried under an avalanche of stuff, and it's just gotten a whole loot worse, and a whole lot more disruptive. I'm not capable of being social right now; I just want to scream. Fortunately for everyone else, I guess, my breathing problems and hoarseness wouldn't let me do it even if I tried.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment