Monday, June 17, 2019

An accidental ladybug.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.
Some days, when the world gives you pests, it also give you an accidental ladybug. I was trying to get some shots of the honeysuckle leaves to show Wings what looked like water drops all over them (but were not, if you follow). It wasn't until I downloaded the photo that I noticed the tiny little red spirit tucked under the stem.

Rain last night; more again today, apparently. We've put off dropping the hay probably until next weekend, because it will need time to dry out. In the meantime, I have bills to pay today (taxes and the new medical one that I didn't know about), to the tune of a few thousand. And while I'm able to do laundry once again, the fan's running full time to air out the utility room, and I'm going to have to set the space heater up probably tonight to start trying to dry out the insides of the walls. So that bill will skyrocket along with everything else. No, we're nowhere near getting a total on the repairs; we don't even have a good idea of the total damage yet. This thing has to happen in stages.

Meanwhile, I can't breathe, and I'm losing my voice again. Whether that's down to the asthma, the masses in my neck, or both is anybody's guess. As Mondays goes, this is already a fairly sucky one. With everything looming, I need to push sales, because we need to be making them a lot more regularly than we are right now. So, here's the site; please share it. If you've been thinking about buying, now's a good time. Send me testimonials for the work you already have. And if you want to help in some way that doesn't involve buying Wing's work, here our Amazon wishlist, such as it is (I'll be adding more household stuff to it as I get time, if I ever do). Oh, and here's the new "set" that dropped late last night. Those earrings . . . .

And now, I've got to get moving again before the rain hits.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment