Sunday, June 2, 2019

Storms looming.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.

Yesterday's skies; storms looming. It is monsoon season, but there are other kinds of storms besides the weather.

No River again today; they're trying to get everything moved out and into storage (I guess because the first fell on a weekend, the landlord's giving them the weekend to get clear before he changes the locks). Anyway, that problem is still looming, too, and I have no answers. A storm of another and more tragic sort, one only tangentially related to us, blew up seemingly out of nowhere yesterday; not one that directly affects us, but . . . well, it affects us, nonetheless, because we're human. And then there are all the existing ones hovering just off to one side or another, particularly the medical ones. For the moment, I just want to the pollen to end, so that maybe I can breathe a little bit and also blunt the edge of this pain, because right now, both are entirely out of control. I'm shoving the one involving the new lump at the front of my neck completely below the surface right now, because until my next appointment, there's not a damn thing I can do about it except hope and pray that it's nothing.

We'll have another week to wait, at least, before we have any idea what the plumbing/wall repairs are going to set us back, too. The only sure thing is that it's going to be absurdly expensive, which means that we need to make sales, so please share the link to the site. I've posted a ton of new work by Wings in recent weeks, cuffs and earrings  and necklaces and that fabulous butterfly concha belt, and we need to sell some of them to keep everything stable. If you want to help in other ways, our Amazon wishlist is best, and the most urgent items on it right now are the Lowe's cards, to help with what's looming with regard to the plumbing and wall repairs.

And now, since my pain levels have me way behind, I have to get to work on my multi-page to-do list. It's not just that it never ends; it's that new things keep being added before I can get through even one of the existing items. But some things need to be done before the weather hits.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment