Saturday, June 29, 2019

Words. Sales.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.

Yesterday. It's tempting to call it a visitor, but it's not; it belongs here. And since we were just treated like (essentially labeled) visitors by a colonizer a few moments ago, I'm newly mindful, yet again, of the words I choose to describe our world.

It's hot, and it's been a very long morning already, and I have so much more to do that I'll never have time to get to, so here's the cut-and-paste: sales here; testimonials here; wishlist (such as it is still) here. Thanks to the two folks who sent in testimonials; once again, I'm going to try to get them up tonight, although it all depends on how the rest of the day goes. We need more folks to send them in, too. Wings dropped his new bead pieces (two necklaces; four pairs of earrings) a few days ago; you can find the summary post here. Please share their individual links, and be on the lookout for the other new works, especially the belt, which will likely be done next week.

When I say we need to make sales, I'm deadly serious. This is our survival. At this moment, I need to pull in $2,700 worth of sales: enough to cover the quarterly taxes and the latest four-figure physician's group bill that they just got around to sending me. And while I spend every spare moment chasing them, there aren't many spare moments for me these days, especially with my ongoing breathing issues and whatever else is going on that they haven't identified yet. So please, help us get the word out.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment