Sunday, June 30, 2019

The rain continues to pass us by.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.
And once again, the rain continues to pass us by.

If only a few other things could pass us by, it wouldn't be so bad. Everything is focused around making sales right now, and so far, it's been a shockingly fruitless endeavor. I have got to bring in more scratch.

I also have to get a ton of physical things done around here today. I've even taken a pred in hopes of improving my breathing, and of staving off the constant itching that increasingly looks like a side effect of the new inhaler. If so, I might not be allergic to the dispersal method (it uses the same one as my rescue inhaler), but the steroid itself, and it's going to really suck if there turns out to be literally no maintenance inhaler that I can use. Every time I think about that possibility, I just want to bawl, because it will mean my chance at getting back even to my disabled normal is shot. Which means I can't let myself go there despite my current misery, because if I start I'll never stop. But now I have to get to work, so what follows is all the cut-and-paste: sales here; testimonials here; wishlist (such as it is still) here. Thanks to the two folks who sent in testimonials; once again, I'm going to try to get them up tonight, although it all depends on how the rest of the day goes. We need more folks to send them in, too. Wings dropped his new bead pieces (two necklaces; four pairs of earrings) a few days ago; you can find the summary post here. Please share their individual links, and be on the lookout for the other new works, especially the belt, which will likely be done next week.

When I say we need to make sales, I'm deadly serious. This is our survival. At this moment, I need to pull in $2,700 worth of sales: enough to cover the quarterly taxes and the latest four-figure physician's group bill that they just got around to sending me (I guess this is what happens when there are five different docs involved for one lousy biopsy). And while I spend every spare moment chasing them, there aren't many spare moments for me these days, especially with my ongoing breathing issues and whatever else is going on that they haven't identified yet. So please, help us get the word out.




All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment