Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Wan, pale, depressing.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.

Yesterday's storm, which bypassed us entirely, except for the wind, of course. Today, it's intermittent rain, with more supposedly to come this afternoon. We'll see. June 5th, and it's been snowing on the peaks; even down here, the sky is weirdly white, like a winter storm.

Unlike yesterday's clouds, it's a wan, pale, depressing white today, too. Like my mood these days. Too much death, too much hardship around us that we can't fix; too much literal pain in my own body. It's everywhere, and it's constant, and I never, ever get a moment's peace from it, and now I have so many more complications added on top of it, chief of which is my inability to breathe properly. [Well, it may turn out that chief among them is something worse, but for now, I don't know that, and I'm still going to assume it's  not.]

Anyway. Wings dropped two new necklaces yesterday (you can see them two posts below this one; I'm literally too tired even to go hunting up links right now). And we need sales; all but two of the payments on my medical bills had cleared as of yesterday, leaving only smaller ones still outstanding, but that's a huge hit, and we have to be able to pay ordinary bills and expenses, too. So please share the links to Wings's site, because without sales, it all grinds to a halt, and so do I.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment