Saturday, June 1, 2019

Defy gravity if you have to.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.

Defy gravity if you have to. That's what the magpie knows, and it's had to be my mantra for . . . well, my whole life, really, just to keep going. [There's a crow who's been doing the same thing the last few days; maybe I'll post a photo of him at it later.]

River won't be here today, because they're still moving stuff into storage/getting set up in the motel. Sherm and Tommy, OTOH, will be here, and soon, to see about taking that utility room wall apart and fixing the plumbing leak, hence the need for me to get the posts out of the way early. It has to be done; we cannot have mold growing in the walls, particularly not with my breathing issues. This is going to be hellishly expensive, and we need to make some sales to cover it.

So. If folks would share the link to our site, we'd be grateful. If you're looking at buying, now's a good time. And if you want to help out in other ways, here's our Amazon wishlist; of particular use right now will be the Lowe's cards, because this is going to be a major operation to fix the plumbing issues and then redo the wall.

I'll likely be offline most of the day dealing with this stuff. I'm hoping to have some decent content up at my Patreon site — if not today, then over the next few days. But these are going to be some long, laborious days for both of us, so expect to see me around only when you see me. I'll be busy, as always, defying gravity.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment