Saturday, June 8, 2019

Audrey.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.

No young jays shrieking like Audrey in Little Shop today. There's smoke everywhere, held firmly in place by unusually high humidity, and the air is beyond oppressive. It's bloody inconvenient, too, because the guys are finally here to rip out the lower part of that wall and see where the leak is, and I can't work downstairs because of plaster dust. Normally, I wouldn't be upstairs right now, either; too hot. but with this smoke, I can't go sit in front of Wings's studio to do my work, and I have to be outdoors there to catch the wifi signal. So, essentially, I'm screwed all the way around right now. The smoke, and hence my breathing, are bad enough that I actually took a Pred this morning to help open up my airways, with the result that it feels like an iron band is constricting around my head. I really need to find a maintenance inhaler solution next week, and right now, it's looking like the only possible option is going to set me back over $350 per month per scrip.

Yet another reason we need to make sales. It's very slow here in that regard, more so than would be typical for this time of year, but I think we're still feeling the fallout from the tax-law changes and its effects on our clientele. Add to that the prospect of a lot more testing very soon (and the work that's going on downstairs right now on wall and plumbing), and we need to bring in a lot more than we currently are. [I also am increasingly overloaded work-wise as a result of all of the above, so when I say that you'll see me when you see me, I mean exactly that; I'm buried right now. That photo is from three days ago, because I've literally been too swamped even to take the time to download anything else.] So please, keep sharing the link to our site. And if you want to help otherwise, Amazon cards or the other items on our wishlist are the best way other than sales right now. Because the bills? They're like Audrey, too. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.



No comments :

Post a Comment