Thursday, June 6, 2019

Energetic bills.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.

Young and hungry. This is the first year we've had the jays this time of year, at least for more than a momentary stopover. It's also the first time we've had the whole extended clan in permanent residence; they made their homes here during the winter this time, and birthed this generation of offspring in our juniper trees. These are the youth, and they're loud, wild, and full of energy and voice.

Energetic bills, too. The last of the medical bills I paid off last week finally cleared this morning, so that's one enormous weight off my chest. Doesn't do much for the one that shuts down my breathing physically, though. It also doesn't do anything for the prospect of incurring more soon. My appointment is next week, at which point presumably I should know whether they want me to make another trip back down to Albuquerque to get stuck with more needles again. I honestly hope not; aside from the simple fact that I want this lump to be, well, nothing, it's a huge operation just to go down there for the day, a gigantic disruption that wears me out physically for days afterward.

Still. Now that the outstanding ones are all paid, we have to start regenerating some of that money. Especially since we have no idea what's in store for me over the rest of the year with regard to the multiple kinds of testing they want to do. So. Sales. We need to make them. There's a ton of really spectacular new work on the site, so please share it. If you want to help out in what are mostly smaller ways, our Amazon wishlist is probably the easiest and most effective (and that first item on the list, which will replace my aging and increasingly problematic crockpot/slow cooker, is on sale as of today, although that's a large item; the small ones all help too, though).

I have a ton of other work to get through today, and finally, a warmish day to do it, so i need to get on it while I still have a little energy left. Probably not online much until late in the day.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment