Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Days of threatening clouds.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.

These are days of threatening clouds, even though they don't seem to produce much in the way of rain.

All the "rain," in the financial sense, is going the other way. $350 last week for my inhaler prescription; now more than $225 for a scrip for Wings to try to get his lungs properly functional again. IHS having ignored very obvious pneumonia for six months two and a half years ago has left him with intermittent problems, and they get exacerbated when the pollen is as heavy as it is this year. So our outside doc, who does a lot in the way of so-called "Oriental" medicine, wants him to try this to clear it up once and for all (we hope). If so, it'll be a big up-front expense that will save a lot down the road, and frankly, I'd much rather be spending it on him than on me, but good lord, breathing costs a lot these days. 

I'm not functioning very well today, having overdone it quite a bit yesterday. On days' when I can sort of breathe, I can manage to get my roots touched up, a chicken season and roasted in the crock pot, five loads of laundry done (linens mostly, having been without access the last few days because of the drain issue), all posts, all meals, and sundry other things accomplished. And then I can wake up on a morning like this and barely be able to move, much less think. But things still have to get done, so I'll now be out for a good long while, trying to help wings in the studio, since sales are what keep us alive and going.

And speaking of threatening clouds, given that there is so much coming down the pike on the whole "alive and going" front, especially for me, and also this mess with plumbing and wall, we need sales more than ever right now. So here's the link again; please share it, and send me testimonials for the work of his that you already own so I can post them on the site. If you want to help some other way, our Amazon wishlist is the place to do it. There is a ton of new work on the site, and some really amazing pieces coming shortly, so please be on the lookout for those, too, and share them.

And now, I have to get out there and get cracking. No, not like my knees and hips.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment