Monday, June 3, 2019

Rotation and grief.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.

Today is a marker of sorts, a memorial one. Grief seems to be everywhere here these days.

Otherwise, a beautiful day at the moment, although the thunderheads are moving in fast. Lots of rotation in these clouds lately, too; enough for tornadoes to touch down elsewhere in the area yesterday, even if not here. Rotation and grief. There's a lesson in there somewhere (yes, I know what it is; no need to explain it to me). 

Sometimes, you just need to spend a few moments taking in the blossoms, to find a beautiful still center in the midst of it all.

Unfortunately, there's not much time for that these days. All the less time given that it takes me so much longer to do things now, keeping me permanently behind. At least River's back to help out today, so that will take a few things off Wings. I've got my own ever-lengthening to-do list to tackle.

And in the middle of all the rest of it, we still need to make sales. They're way down for this time of year (in no small part a byproduct, I have no doubt, of the tax-law changes this year). But we need to make them regularly to take care of ordinary bills and expenses (and I don't know what lies ahead now with the medical testing; it may need to resume much sooner than I thought, although I hope not). So please share the site link continually. If you want to help otherwise, our Amazon wishlist is the best place to start. The Lowe's and Amazon cards remain important, but I took care of ordering some of what we'll need yesterday with the cards still on hand, so everything on there right now is of more or less equal importance or urgency. And, of course, you can always subscribe via Patreon.

And now, I have to get to work. Wings will be dropping more new pieces possibly as early as later this week. There's a lot I need to get done offline before spending a day writing descriptions and otherwise promoting them, so you'll see me when you see me. As always, you can inquire or order via the Contact form.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment