Friday, March 25, 2016

Heading for 30%!


It has been a day. A week, for that matter. The wind has died down in the last few moments; if we're lucky, it won't start up again tonight, and I'll have decent connectivity. Also snow.

I'm hoping the holiday weekend slows everything down enough to afford us some time to focus on the plans; we have a few specs to review and questions to answer in anticipation of the foundation and framing and other specific blueprints. I'm still hopeful that we can break ground within a week or so, but a lot depends on contractor availability.

The good news is that we are past the 25% mark on the overall fundraiser for this stage of the process. Avilyn's diary helped tremendously with that; you can read her post here. It will only take another $640 to get us to the 30% mark, and I'm hopeful we can reach it by this time next week. So we need folks to continue to share the link to our YouCaring page by way of the widgets on the site (or by cutting and pasting the link directly from that page). Please also copy the widget code on the lower right-hand side of the page and distribute it. Believe me, it helps substantially more if folks do those two small things.

Many thank to everyone for their help thus far. I'll be sending out the next round of thank-yous once my connection stabilizes enough for my e-mail to work properly.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2016; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.


No comments :

Post a Comment