Saturday, March 12, 2016

Please help us hit the 20% mark today.



I've been awake since 3:30, up since 4:30. This day is already overscheduled and overtasked, but I'm sort of hoping that for once the forecast is right: One, we can use the rain and snow, and two, I need to downtime to get caught up on messages, thank-yous, and a dozen and two other things.

In the meantime, please continue to share the link to our YouCaring page today. I'm really hoping that by the end of the day we can hit the 20% mark of the overall goal for this stage (in other words, an additional $400 or so). When you share it with your networks, please do two things for us: Share directly from the widgets on the YouCaring page itself, NOT via my Blogger and Facebook posts; and if you're adding commentary, please post the widget via the code from the lower right-hand side of the page. I know people don't believe this, but it makes a difference in fundraising, and it takes no more time than hitting the FB "share" button. Many thanks to everyone who's donated and shared the links thus far. 

I'm out for the day. I'm not sure the weather will hold for today's scheduled outdoor work with the guy who's completing the plans for us; we're supposed to have rain by afternoon, with lots of wind. I hope we can get updated info from him, at the very least. I'll try to check in, but probably will not be back online in any really substantive way before tonight. There's no such thing as a day off around here, especially not this week. 






All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2016; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment