Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Today's the day.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.

Last night. Hoping it's a good omen, both for the weather, and for the results.

Before anything else, go here and kick in if you can. There's a magnitude of difference between what they're facing right now and what we are.

Yup. Today's the day. Well, one of them. It's just barely possible the results might be in on Friday, but I probably won't know anything before next week at the earliest. Which means a lot of days on pins and needles, in addition to the other kinds of pain.

We've got big outlays coming up today and tomorrow. As I've said, we were fortunate to have squirreled away funds to cover this at the moment, but it's barely February; there's a lot of year ahead of us. I'm terrified of what 2019 is going to bring, expense-wise, especially if they find something . . . not good, which is also terrifying in and of itself. Every single time I think I've gotten a handle on the psychic aspects of dealing with this, something comes along to remind me that at the moment, I have absolutely no control over any of it, and no means to do so, either. Yesterday it was the notification that I need another blood draw on Friday, because my blood was hemolyzed. The most obvious interpretation is that it was a problem with the draw, not my blood, but given what I've been going through, especially these last fifteen months, I can't have any genuine confidence in that. So much fear intertwined with all of this, and no end in sight. All this stuff is piling up fast and I have to get us through the whole year, not just the next two weeks, so please share the links (or use them, if anyone's so inclined):
  • My Patreon, The Interstices (Writing Between Worlds) (and if you subscribe today you won't be billed until March 1st for February);
  • Wings's site, for sales, with lots of new items posted;
  • Wings's direct PayPal link;
  • A way to buy me coffee (which actually goes to all of our medical bills, which continue to mount);
  • Amazon wishlist, which mostly consists of animal and household stuff;
  • Partial registry #1, from Bed, Bath and Beyond. There are new kitchen-y things on it now, stuff that I didn't realize we'd need to replace (either because the RV ruined it or because we gave it away when we had to downsize).
All we want, to be able to have some confidence in making it through the whole year with whatever they're going to find going wrong in my body, is to make some sales. That's it: sales; nothing else. But I haven't been able to make even that happen, and the stress is telling. Good vibes for Raven are still welcome (he's still hanging with us, and I need him to be safe while we're out). But I could use some, too, especially today. We all could also use some help with sharing Wings's site (and testimonials, if you got 'em). Thanks.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment