Friday, June 4, 2021

A little medicine.

Photo copyright Aji, 2021; all rights reserved.

Wings had to go order his bifocals yesterday (they insist he needs them for reading, even though he seems to be doing just fine without), and he came back with one of his most beautiful bouquets yet. Five pink tea roses and one gorgeous crimson-tipped orange rose in the mix. It's been a godawful week here in too many ways, and this was perfect as a little medicine for it.

Might be needing a lot of the other kind of medicine before long. Might not. Either way, it's a hell of a lot of expense just getting any answers, which we don't even have yet. Meanwhile, a lot of pain, a lot of general discomfort, a lot of stress, and a lot of sleeplessness are making me a lot of miserable, so I'll take anything that brightens these days a little.

On the plus side, between sales and donations, it looks as though my imaging and follow-up appointment two and three weeks from now, respectively, are covered, and we are both so grateful to everyone for the help. What I don't know is what comes after. If it is bad news, then I'm going to have a hell of a lot more expense. Probably six figures' worth, given what standard treatment is, before it's all done. But I fight. And I'll raise it somehow. In the meantime, I'll cross that bridge if and when we come to it.

For now, we just need SALES. That's it; that's all; that's everything right now. It all gets put aside against the possibility that I may have to have some very, very costly surgery and long-term treatment protocols both very soon. So please, I'm begging folks:  Share our links, and if you're in the market, keep Wings's work in mind for purchases. He'll have one or two new pieces out soon, too, possibly as early as the end of this week.

I'm skipping all the rest of it because I'm tired, and frankly I don't have the focus right now for anything else. Links are here:
  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priorities are LaminaSaver for Miika [she's set until August] coffee & metal/glass/dishwasher cleaners);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

And if you've been contemplating a purchase? This would be a very, very good time to do it; I've got to make up this staggering outlay somehow. There's lots of fabulous new work, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2021; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                                     

No comments :

Post a Comment