Thursday, June 24, 2021

More beautiful for the clouds.

Photo copyright Aji, 2021; all rights reserved.

Sometimes the aura's more beautiful for the clouds.

Everything certainly seems unusually bright today, and it's not just from the lack of smoke everywhere. I've been able to breathe today in a way I have not been for almost eight weeks now, and on top of that, there's the promise [allegedly] of rain later today.

I did realize, late last night, that the news may not have quite as good as I thought. Rereading the radiologist's report, there's no indication of them having analyzed specifically for lymph as opposed merely to looking for a mass. I was never there about a mass; that wasn't the source of my concern. So I will need to get with my own doctor and make sure that it's just poor wording on their part and that they have indeed ruled out IBC completely. If not, that will likely entail a punch biopsy still, so my medical costs may not be quite an end, either. I should know more in a the next couple of weeks. Meanwhile, there are still surface skin changes, so I'm still documenting, just in case. But the prospect that it's something like IGM and not IBC has been enough to get this particular monkey mostly off my back, and my ability to focus on other things has returned with a vengeance.

Which means I need to get to some of that, because I have a lot today. At the moment, we're waiting for the farrier and vet to arrive to work with Miika (it's been eight weeks already?!). In addition to paying them today, we also have to cover the chimney cleaners tomorrow, vehicle insurance and quarterly taxes within the next two weeks, and of course all the usual monthly bills and expenses. And I have no idea how, given that I just shelled out more than $1,700 cash day before yesterday on the imaging. 

But as I said, Wings will have several new pieces out soon, too, possibly as early as the end of this week: at least one major necklace posted last week here, and a minimum of four new Warrior Woman and three new Pueblo pins (those last three, with a very cool new twist). I posted the first two Pueblo pins last week; one has already sold, but you can see the other here. Seriously, go check out the necklace; it's incredible.

I'm skipping all the rest of it because I'm tired constantly, and frankly I don't have the focus right now for anything else. Links are here:
  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priorities are LaminaSaver for Miika [she's set until August] coffee & metal/glass/dishwasher cleaners);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

And if you've been contemplating a purchase? This would be a very, very good time to do it; I've got to make up this staggering outlay somehow. There's lots of fabulous new work, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2021; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                                                

No comments :

Post a Comment