Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Heavy weather.

Photo copyright Aji, 2021; all rights reserved.

All right, UPDATE:  I called, and I waited, and I argued, and I pushed, and I eventually forced the issue.  It'll be 2 weeks yet, because that's the first available opening, and that's still two days earlier than what they originally insisted they could do. And they tried to force it back a third week because the surgeon is accustomed to seeing patients after the MRIs on the same day, but there were no openings for another whole week. And stress or no, I refused to back down, and I got them to give me the first open MRI slot and then the doctor's appointment a week later. Oh, and did I mention that the MRIs bill at more than $3,400? IF I can pay cash on the barrelhead the day I show up for it, they'll whack that to $1,720. Plus another $200-300 a week later, most likely, for the surgeon's visit, even if they find nothing. So I need to make a couple of grand's worth of sales between now and then.

Yesterday's storm: heavy weather, badly needed. There might be a little more this evening, and the rest of the week. 

Other kinds of heavy weather, though, too — not welcome, and certainly not needed, but dangerous all the same. It looks as though I'm going to have to fight for just basic care, which in this case amounts to MRIs. Very expensive MRIs, I might add, what are reputed to be to the most expensive type in this region. I have no idea how I'm going to pay for it, even at half off if I pay it all up front, in cash. But it has to be done, and every day it's not is a day that potentially puts my life at greater risk. 

So. We need SALES. That's it; that's all; that's everything right now. So please, I'm begging folks:  Share our links, and if you're in the market, keep Wings's work in mind for purchases. He'll have one or two new pieces out soon, too, possibly as early as the end of this week.

I'm skipping all the rest of it because I'm tired, and frankly I don't have the focus right now for anything else. Links are here:
  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priorities are LaminaSaver for Miika [she's set until August] coffee & metal/glass/dishwasher cleaners);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

And if you've been contemplating a purchase? This would be a very, very good time to do it; I've got to make up this staggering outlay somehow. There's lots of fabulous new work, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2021; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                                   

No comments :

Post a Comment