Saturday, June 19, 2021

Good now.

Photo copyright Aji, 2021; all rights reserved.

The pups are one year old today. Still pups. Then again, Cricket (on the right, no collar because still feral) is still a pup, and he's going on four, at least. This is the first time we've ever actually known the date of birth of any of our rescues, and the only reason I remember it is because it's also Juneteenth.

But they're home, all three of them, and they're happy, and their lives are good now. Ours, too.

Which is why we want to keep it that way, and why I'm so incredibly frustrated at this non-healthcare bullshit of continual delay. Yes, I should also be used to those whose job it is to address them being dismissive, but I'm still outraged at the lack of urgency, and I'm already well beyond tired of the whole mess, although that's aggravated by lack of sleep due to pain these days, too. I need to find a way to sleep properly, and so far, pain is keeping that from happening. Anyway. More or less a month to wait. For those of you who don't know what all this means, you can read about it here. You can read why my main concern now is just the potential DX, treatment, and survival (i.e., not the medical bills themselves), half-way down the post here. And why I've been forcibly set back a whole month in the process of getting a diagnosis? You can read that here.

But, yes, we still will need to make consistent sales. I'll have travel costs coming up, plus, if the DX is worst-case, there'll be a lot of days (weeks? months?) when I won't be able to work, which means no chasing sales or patrons to pay regular bills and expenses. And as I said, Wings will have several new pieces out soon, too, possibly as early as the end of this week: at least one major necklace posted last night here, and a minimum of four new Warrior Woman and three new Pueblo pins (those last three, with a very cool new twist). I posted the first two Pueblo pins two nights ago; one has already sold, but you can see the other here. Seriously, go check out the necklace; it's incredible.

I'm skipping all the rest of it because I'm tired constantly, and frankly I don't have the focus right now for anything else. Links are here:
  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priorities are LaminaSaver for Miika [she's set until August] coffee & metal/glass/dishwasher cleaners);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

And if you've been contemplating a purchase? This would be a very, very good time to do it; I've got to make up this staggering outlay somehow. There's lots of fabulous new work, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2021; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                                            

No comments :

Post a Comment