Sunday, June 6, 2021

Caught in it.

Photo copyright Aji, 2021; all rights reserved.

That was yesterday, and yes, I got the shot because I was outside and got caught in it. It wasn't just rain, although that was torrential; it was hail, too, and yes, I got pelted as well soaked. I only needed five more minutes to get my evening chores finished, but NOPE.

Anyway, it's building up again in the same direction now, so we'll likely have more of this shortly. I need to make it rain in the other sense of the term now, because even though I've got my imaging covered, and most likely the same-day follow-up, I'm now worried over what happens if it's what the one doctor thinks (which is exactly what it looks like). If it is, they'll be trying to schedule me for surgery and two different kinds of harsh and very expensive treatment protocols, some of that right away, and that I can't cover in the slightest. [And then I really will be caught in it, with no way out.]

So, as always, we need SALES. That's it; that's all; that's everything right now. It all gets put aside against the possibility that I may have to have some very, very costly surgery and long-term treatment protocols both very soon. So please, I'm begging folks:  Share our links, and if you're in the market, keep Wings's work in mind for purchases. He'll have one or two new pieces out soon, too, possibly as early as the end of this week.

I'm skipping all the rest of it because I'm tired, and frankly I don't have the focus right now for anything else. Links are here:
  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priorities are LaminaSaver for Miika [she's set until August] coffee & metal/glass/dishwasher cleaners);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

And if you've been contemplating a purchase? This would be a very, very good time to do it; I've got to make up this staggering outlay somehow. There's lots of fabulous new work, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2021; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                                       

No comments :

Post a Comment