Thursday, June 3, 2021

Grounds for hope.

Photo copyright Aji, 2021; all rights reserved.

Late yesterday: first of the season of this species of bee. Grounds for hope.

At least that's how I'm taking it. We have what is very clearly an early monsoon season here, better already than we've had since 2017 at the very least, so maybe we'll soon also have plenty of bees and butterflies and dragonflies.

And right now, I need every possible basis for hope.

Last night, I had another episode, out of nowhere and entirely inexplicably, not a single trigger that I can identify, and it was a bad one. Chest pain, airway and breathing problems, balance issues, almost the whole shot. It kept me awake almost all night, and I'm still feeling it today. I don't know whether it's a response to the useless meds they've had me on (thankfully winding up now), complications from this new problem, whatever it is, or just utterly random, but it was bad. I'm wobbly today, and very slow, and even further behind now.

On the plus side, between sales and donations, it looks as though my imaging and follow-up appointment two and three weeks from now, respectively, are covered, and we are both so grateful to everyone for the help. What I don't know is what comes after. If it is bad news, then I'm going to have a hell of a lot more expense. Probably six figures' worth, given what standard treatment is, before it's all done. But I fight. And I'll raise it somehow. In the meantime, I'll cross that bridge if and when we come to it.

For now, we just need SALES. That's it; that's all; that's everything right now. It all gets put aside against the possibility that I may have to have some very, very costly surgery and long-term treatment protocols both very soon. So please, I'm begging folks:  Share our links, and if you're in the market, keep Wings's work in mind for purchases. He'll have one or two new pieces out soon, too, possibly as early as the end of this week.

I'm skipping all the rest of it because I'm tired, and frankly I don't have the focus right now for anything else. Links are here:
  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priorities are LaminaSaver for Miika [she's set until August] coffee & metal/glass/dishwasher cleaners);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

And if you've been contemplating a purchase? This would be a very, very good time to do it; I've got to make up this staggering outlay somehow. There's lots of fabulous new work, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2021; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                                     

No comments :

Post a Comment