Saturday, June 26, 2021

Overly optimistic.

Photo copyright Aji, 2021; all rights reserved.


Out of all that storm, a little rain yesterday. Not much, but a little. Supposedly we're getting more later today, and every day for the next week, but we'll see. Their predictions are often wildly overly optimistic.

I have apparently been a little overly optimistic in my imaging results. It may all turn out to be fine, but there is no addressing of the real issue, which is the lymph, in the text of the report. After two days of dithering about it, I finally got hold of my own doctor yesterday, only to find out that not only had they sent the results to her, they hadn't even informed her of the MRIs. So I've e-mailed the report and the images and set up an appointment, which unfortunately has to wait until the third week of July because she's overbooked between now and then, but I'm on the wait list for a cancellation in the meantime. Hopefully between me pushing for clarification and her doing it, too, we'll find out whether "benign" is genuinely known to be benign. And if it's not known, then the punch biopsy is next, so I won't be done with this after all.

In addition to paying all of the medical people for all of that, there were vet and farrier Thursday, chimney cleaners yesterday, and 
vehicle insurance and quarterly taxes within the next two weeks, and of course all the usual monthly bills and expenses. And I have no idea how to cover it all, given that I just shelled out more than $1,700 cash four days ago on the imaging. I'm also down 3-4 Patreon patrons since May 1st, which puts a BIG dent in what covers our monthly bills. Real trouble, indeed.

But as I said, Wings will have several new pieces out soon, too, possibly as early as the end of this weeked: at least one major necklace posted last week here, and a minimum of four new Warrior Woman and three new Pueblo pins (those last three, with a very cool new twist). I posted the first two Pueblo pins last week; one has already sold, but you can see the other here. Seriously, go check out the necklace; it's incredible.

I'm skipping all the rest of it because I'm tired constantly, and frankly I don't have the focus right now for anything else. Links are here:
  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (priorities are LaminaSaver for Miika [she's set until August] coffee & metal/glass/dishwasher cleaners);
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

And if you've been contemplating a purchase? This would be a very, very good time to do it; I've got to make up this staggering outlay somehow. There's lots of fabulous new work, so please share all of the links. 


All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2021; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                                                

No comments :

Post a Comment