Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Haze.

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

Some haze near the horizon, but not a cloud in the sky. Which means, of course, that there's a fire somewhere not that far away.

It was a little cooler today, but now it's up in the 80s again. Still breezy; still lots of chamisa pollen and non-native pollination, too. And I feel like absolute hell, with full-body pain levels having returned to their late May/early June highs, and I'm trapped by it. I don't have words for how bad it is, and I'm back to being barely able to walk most of the time.

But the work required of the start of our busy season won't wait, nor will the endless parade of expenses. I canceled my doctor's appointment, which a supposed to be today, and now is three months away, which was the absolute earliest one I could get. The family we had committed to help for this month before we knew how bad the summer was going to be? We took care of that yesterday, so that's another load off my mind. I also went ahead and ordered a few supplies ($200 worth, but very small stuff) for Wings's work, because he can't do his work without them. 

Speaking of which, I might have two more new pieces to post this evening, if I can get to it (they're done; the question is whether I have enough hours in the day and enough brain power left to handle it). I already posted his newest cuff here the other day, and it's amazing; it's called Stars Float Down Like Butterflies, and as soon as you see it, you'll see why. Last week, I posted his two new pairs of earrings, here. There's plenty of other new work in the site, too. But we have to make up a LOT of ground financially over the next four months. A LOT. All the links are listed below, so please share:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (apparently the sponges are unavailable, but the other two things I need that I can't get here are the Bar Keeper's Friend coffeemaker cleaner and descaler; we're entirely out of both [or Amazon cards, and I can order them myself]); 
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, and things are grim here, so please share all of the links. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                  

No comments :

Post a Comment