Sunday, September 24, 2023

More fall colors.

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

More fall colors, these from my honey. It's nice to add a little brightness to the house, especially since none of our wild sunflowers or my beloved glads made it this year. But these colors and this combination are among my favorites.

We can both already feel October breathing down our necks, though. Personally, it's a month of mixed good and very bad (and this year, the very bad is a 30-year marker, and those 10-year points always seem somehow worse), but the fact that it also essentially marks the start of his holiday creative season means that I don't have much time to dwell on either one. That's going to be all the more true this year, given how much more disabled by autoimmune disease I am than I was even just last year.

Of course, I still physically can't do everything that needs doing, and I just don't have enough hours in the day to push sales the way it needs to be done. We have been blessed with a couple of sales now, and some breathing room that we haven't had in a long while. But he will still need to stock up on supplies (silver, stones, etc.) for building that holiday inventory. We have a whole winter to get through, too, which lasts much, much longer than that, and we'll need firewood. Wings has already abandoned any notion of getting the dental work that he so badly needs to have done properly; I canceled last week's medical appointment for myself; and we're focused solely on the sales, on making it ourselves, and on helping other folks to make it if and when we can. 

We have to make up a LOT of ground financially over the next three+ months. A LOT. And I cannot maintain the pace or workload I have in years past; hell, I can barely walk, and I have to limit my typing time now, too [constant dislocations in my dominant hand]. That means that we need help with shares, and with testimonials, too. If you have some of Wings's work and are willing to have a testimonial published on the site, send it to me via the Contact form (we will list you however you wish, by name, name and initial, initials only, some other way that doesn't identify you). All the links are listed below, so please share:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (apparently the sponges are unavailable, but the other two things I need that I can't get here are the Bar Keeper's Friend coffeemaker cleaner and descaler; we're entirely out of both [or Amazon cards, and I can order them myself]); 
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, and the five new pairs of concha earrings went up the other day, here (one is sold, but the other four remain available). The way this year has gone, things will still be grim for a good while, so please share all of the links. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                  

No comments :

Post a Comment