Thursday, September 7, 2023

The pain's not optional, and it never leaves.

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

Beautiful clouds this morning. Mostly all gone now; too much wind for them to survive it. No change in the heat levels, though, although starting Monday, the highs are supposed to drop 15-20 degrees and deliver five days of late-day rain.

We'll see. We know better than to bank on either one.

This protocol, which I have since abandoned, has absolutely destroyed my ability to function. My pain levels are jacked up into the stratosphere, and I can barely walk. My right hand keeps failing me, because the thumb joint dislocates slightly with no provocation; even worse right now are the stress fractures from the metatarsal subluxes in both feet, which makes standing and walking painful beyond description. My orthotic insoles have made that worse, so I'm out of options now

Except pain, of course. The pain's not optional, and it never leaves.

Right now I'm so discouraged by all of it that I don't know what to do. And none of that matters, because the work has to get done, and I HAVE to bring in more sales.

Speaking of which, I'm planning to have those two new pieces posted this evening, if I can get to it (when I downloaded the photos last night, I was extremely unhappy with the way they turned out, and by then it was too dark to retake them). I already posted his newest cuff here the other day, and it's amazing; it's called Stars Float Down Like Butterflies, and as soon as you see it, you'll see why. Last week, I posted his two new pairs of earrings, here. There's plenty of other new work in the site, too. But we have to make up a LOT of ground financially over the next four months. A LOT. All the links are listed below, so please share:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (apparently the sponges are unavailable, but the other two things I need that I can't get here are the Bar Keeper's Friend coffeemaker cleaner and descaler; we're entirely out of both [or Amazon cards, and I can order them myself]); 
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, and things are grim here, so please share all of the links. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.                  

No comments :

Post a Comment