Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Dawn. Still 3 months behind. Sales/shares still badly needed.

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved.

This is why waking up in the morning is such a gift: a sunrise that more properly belongs in October, here out of season to herald tomorrow's lunar convergence.  There's a close-up of that lenticular formation at my other site, linked below.

I've been at everything all day, so I figured I might as well knock this one out, too, and be done with it, since I have a lot of other work that needs doing offline today and tonight (and tomorrow, andandand . . .). I'm not sure how well this "ignoring" stuff is going, but I keep plodding ahead slowly. Still three months behind, though.

Nothing has changed except the insistence of the medical bill collectors, so for this week, at least, no one should expect to see or hear too much of or from me. That includes now, so the rest is cut-and-paste. Here are the links: 
  • Tonight's post elsewhere (the dawn's gift);
  • A way to buy me coffee (which actually goes to She-Wolf's & my medical bills);
  • Wings's direct PayPal link;
  • Wings's site, for sales, with a new and fabulous pair of earrings just posted;
  • Wayfair gift cards, to replenish all the furnishings that the RV has destroyed in one way or another.
  • Partial registry #1, from Bed, Bath and Beyond. There are new kitchen-y things on it now, stuff that I didn't realize we'd need to replace (either because the RV ruined it or because we gave it away when we had to downsize).
  • Partial registry #2, from Wayfair. There are some things left on both registries that I thought by now I might be able just to buy outright, but medical bills (mine and She-Wolf's both) have to come first.
I really do need whatever vibes folks have for getting this DX'd and dealt with, because besides scaring the hell out of me 20 times a day, I'm really not good for much right now. Still, it's a gift to wake up each morning, even temps and wind chills are both below zero. Thanks, everybody, from both of us, for everything. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment