Tuesday, January 9, 2018

It's short tonight. Sales and shares are now desperately needed.

Photo copyright Aji, 2017; all rights reserved.

It's going to be short tonight. I'm too disheartened for much of anything. This is the fourth day of episodes, repeated ones, and I'm no closer to any answers than I was nearly two months ago. New year, and my health worsens and our dog has cancer (the kind that comes with dire warnings about things going sideways fast). She and Raven are still playing, still happy, but she does tire easily, and the meds and the illness combined are raising her glucose, so there's constant worry. I don't even want to get into my own health stuff right now; let's just say it's bleak, and leave it at that.

Everything is. The crew won't be coming back anytime soon to finish off all the stuff that still needs to be done, because there's no way to pay them. There's no way to pay anything. At all. No holiday sales to speak of, and we're tapped out. The Pueblo will be closing soon, there's no natural snow on the mountain, and the tourism is already virtually nonexistent. I can't get any work done, including all the stuff I'd planned to do with my site and publication, because I can't get any time to myself (Wings won't leave me alone to run errands, and he's right, but it completely destroys my ability to get anything accomplished to have to go on every single errand), and even while I'm here, it's hard to focus when your body keeps trying to shut itself down.

I'm just . . . never mind. Here are the links; it's all I've got. 
  • Tonight's post elsewhere (calling it a "post" is generous to a fault);
  • A way to buy me coffee (which actually goes to She-Wolf's meds);
  • Wings's direct PayPal link;
  • Wings's site, for sales;
  • Wayfair gift cards, to replenish all the furnishings that the RV has destroyed in one way or another.
  • Partial registry #1, from Bed, Bath and Beyond. There are new kitchen-y things on it now, stuff that I didn't realize we'd need to replace (either because the RV ruined it or because we gave it away when we had to downsize).
  • Partial registry #2, from Wayfair.
Sorry, y'all. I'm grateful to have awakened to another day, but I'm so exhausted and unable to function that I can't do much else. 





All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.


No comments :

Post a Comment