Friday, January 26, 2018

Lost lens and a lock-out, and another episode besides. We're right at the bone. Shares and sales desperately needed.

Photo copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved.

She gave me only one really distant overhead shot today. She was here a lot, but way too fast for me.

This has been a hell of a day. Yesterday's outlay has put us close to the bone. We have vehicle insurance due (my jalopy AND the truck), plus medical appointments next month, plus a whole bunch of other stuff, and no holiday sales safety net to see us through. I lost a contact lens right off the bat this morning, and I have only one back-up left. I had another episode today, new meds notwithstanding (it took a lot longer to happen today, but when it did, it was a lulu; still not fully over it), and on top of it all, our Web provider's server host locked me out of our own site because apparently someone didn't pay attention to actual patterns. They let every damn hacker and stalker through, to the tune of dozens of MB of bandwidth apiece, and then suddenly decide I'm accessing it too often? We've got it back now, but it halted me in the middle of tweeting out examples of current inventory, because we desperately, DESPERATELY need to make some sales. I'll be back to it later tonight.

All that said, I'm really not feeling very well. Part of it is bitter cold resulting from high winds; wind messes with my AI disease more than anything else in terms of weather. Mostly, though, it's the physical stress my body's under right now. If the doc is right about this swap business going on, there's likely something wrong with my adrenal system. It might not be anything too terribly wrong in the abstract, but the manifestation of it has the potential to be deadly, in very literal terms, so unless and until the new meds kick in in a substantial way, I'm not feeling too positive right now. I'm also completely wiped out all the time, so the rest is cut-and-paste. Here are the links, and we need sales and shares desperately (because see that total in the first graf up there): 
  • Tonight's post elsewhere (no real substance; just something pretty);
  • A way to buy me coffee (which actually goes to She-Wolf's & my medical bills);
  • Wings's direct PayPal link;
  • Wings's site, for sales;
  • Wayfair gift cards, to replenish all the furnishings that the RV has destroyed in one way or another.
  • Partial registry #1, from Bed, Bath and Beyond. There are new kitchen-y things on it now, stuff that I didn't realize we'd need to replace (either because the RV ruined it or because we gave it away when we had to downsize).
  • Partial registry #2, from Wayfair. There are some things left on both registries that I thought by now I might be able just to buy outright, but medical bills (mine and She-Wolf's both) have to come first.
As I said last night, I am still not sleeping, and tonight, I feel like absolute crap. I really do need whatever vibes folks have for getting this DX'd and dealt with, because besides scaring the hell out of me 20 times a day, I'm really not good for much right now. Still, it's a gift to wake up each morning, even temps and wind chills are both below zero. Thanks, everybody, from both of us, for everything. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2018; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment